Ok, so if in doubt, here's the general rule... you should select glasses that are opposite of your face shape. For example, if you have a round face, don't select round glasses. Pick something that is rectangular or geometric to provide balance. BUT if you are unsure about what kind of face shape you have, focus on the following:
- Do the glasses rest too heavily on my cheeks? If so, it’s a sign of a bad fit.
- Do the glasses extend too far off of the sides of my face? This means the glasses are too big.
- Do the ends [of the arms] not rest properly over my ears? A red flag the glasses are too small. This happens to a lot of men with larger features.
- Do the glasses let in too much sunlight on the bottom or sides of the frame? This is also a major red flag that the glasses are too small for you. Men make this mistake a lot!!
- Do these glasses work with my coloring and hairstyle? Sometimes you need different glasses for different hairstyles and occasions or if your weight fluctuates, which affects the way the glasses look or fit.
Come and talk to the team here - and find the perfect fit. (Thanks to our friends at thefashionspot.com)